2006-11-30

What I want

Music you want to listen to while reading this:
30-11-2006: Goldfrap: Supernature




  • a wife that irons my shirts

  • Angel wings, white and massive

  • create universes

  • be a gGod

  • shag a mermaid - specifically if she is called Shilpa Shetty - and makes advertisements for - I never could find out what - shag her at the Oberoi Bangalore pool, under palm-treesadvertising in bangalore

  • a eat a Hindu Cow, if there are any holy animals at all, than it must be those, honestly, just see how they walk!

  • humid, scented, afternoon air of Bangalore

  • (the infamous) "swan burger" and "karibou eyes"

  • kill a president - oh, I have one in mind specifically - but most others would do to satisfy my immediate desire

  • shoot the guide dog of a blind member SCOPE - I do owe you the explanation for the time being

  • non-synchronized society - I do also owe you an explanation for that, think about Monocultures for the time being, I will chuck more stuff in here soon…

  • work for a big consultancy for big clients bomb a big consultancy and torch their clients

  • shake those of us who by branded goods and support the excesses of globalization, capitalism and imperialism. and then go shopping for some Stella McCartney
    Adidas sportswear which would look so prefect on my girlfriend

  • disinformed masses


to be
constantly
updated…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home